With Nike Air Max Day being just a couple days away, BSTN decided to do something special for the Swoosh holiday. Are you surprised?
In today’s way of life, it seems like the only constant is change. Never shying away from keeping the pedal to the metal, the German retailers is shifting gears with a more sustainably driven project for Air Max Day 2020.
BSTN is proud to bring to you the Sur-Ron Firefly AMD, a one-of-a-kind e-bike matching the upcoming Nike Air Max 90 Reverse Duck Camo release. A perfect example of modern mobility, the motocross bike is not only 100% electric but also fully customized by BSTN with loads of AMD specific details. Standout features include:
The Sur-Ron Firefly delivers instant propulsion and up to 80 km/h. Meanwhile, the off-road bike zips along with zero emissions thanks to its innovative electric motor.
- Custom mini duffle bag, made from vegan leather with lasered logos and infrared embroideries, matching the Air Max Day theme
- One of a kind duck camo rain cover, made from light and durable recycled PVC tarp
- Hand-made tire warmers with lasered logos, made from premium quality vegan leather
- Moto-cross style number plate paying homage to BSTN’s first-ever store (Amalienstrasse 44)
- Customized seat cover with laser engravings on faux leather
- Laser-cut acrylic tail light
BSTN has never shied away from keeping the pedal to the metal, and this is just the latest example of just that.
You know what he best part of this bike is? You can actually win a street-legal version of the Sur-Ron Firefly! As an Air Max Day special, customers can enter an exclusive Air Max Day raffle at BSTN and win a road-legal Sur-Ron Firefly e-bike. Raffle tickets are accessible through the raffle of the Air Max 90 Duck Camo and cost 10€ each, with the entirety of the money going towards Robin Wood, a local environmental and sustainability initiative. The raffle ends on Air Max Day, March 26th.
The post BSTN Designs Custom E-Bike To Celebrate Nike Air Max Day appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.